On Saturday, December 3rd celebrities such as Tori Spelling, Tiffani Thiessen, Spencer Grammer and Autumn Reeser, along with their families gathered at the Andaz Hotel on the world famous Sunset Strip in West Hollywood for the first-ever Santa’s Secret Workshop – a day of holiday-themed fun and gifting for celebrities, their families, and VIPs.
Guests at the invitation-only event decorated cookies, did crafts, and took their family photo with Santa – avoiding that dreaded trip to their local mall. Guests also left with some of the hottest products on the market today for babies, kids, and adults. The event benefited L.A. Family Housing, an LA-area non-profit that helps families transition out of homelessness and poverty through a continuum of housing enriched with supportive services.
One lucky winner will win some of the amazing items from Santa’s Secret Workshop (prize package worth approximately $518). Items include:
- Children’s Place gift certificate for $50
- UPPAbaby’s G-LITE stroller – at 8.8 pounds, it is one of the lightest, full-size umbrella strollers on the market (Value: $119.99)
- Joovy Tricycoo Tricycle for children as young as 18 months (Value: $99.99)
- Mabel’s Labels gift certificate for the “Big Kaboodle” combo pack (Value: $48)
- phil&teds’ Lobster – smart and stylish portable high chair (Value: $79.99)
- USANA Vitamin HealthPak featuring core supplements that are pre-packed in convenient AM and PM pouches (Value: $132)
- Strut This – one pair of ladies pants (Value: $58)
One Easy Way to Enter:
Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published). Please state your favorite item in the Santa’s Secret Workshop prize package. One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest. One entry per person, per day.
This contest ends Friday, December 16th at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to US residents only! Good luck!
shared from CelebrityBabyScoop