WOW! Thanks to ALL who made this amazing giveaway so successful. We are delighted to announce that the winner has been chosen by Rafflecopter. The winner of the 2014 Joovy ResolutionsX2 is Courtney Faith Vera. Congrats Courtney Faith and please look for an email in your inbox on how to redeem your $600 spending spree at Joovy! Thanks to all for participating and keep up with your ResolutionsX2.
The new year is well under way and we’re wondering if you’ve kept up with your New Year’s Resolutions? It’s hard to stay 100% committed to some resolutions. We know that it takes awhile to create new habits and routines, especially when we want big changes in our lives. Some resolutions are too lofty and doomed for failure from the git go. We believe in easing into big changes and hope you’re not too hard on yourself (if you’ve slipped up a bit.) Did you resolve to ‘lose weight’, ‘get fit’ and ‘eat clean’ and miss 14 out of 15 days days of working out, eat the ice-cream in the refrigerator and gain 5 pounds? Our guess is that you’re not alone. So….
Need a restart?
Instead of beating yourself up about not keeping up with your BIG resolutions, we suggest setting smaller, realistic daily resolutions that are easy to accomplish and set you up for success. These Joovy 2014 ResolutionsX2 will have *almost* instant results. You’ll feel productive and this will help you stay on track with your bigger resolutions! (We know you can do it.)
Here are our 2014 ResolutionsX2 – Joovy style. We think these are smart, immediate and and impactful:
- Resolve to Smile. That’s right. Smile.
- Resolve to be active everyday. No measures, just get active with your kids. Play, walk, stroll.
- Resolve to have a ‘treat’ with your child(ren) when its treat time. Share treats with your kids. They can be healthy most of the time and sometimes indulgent.
- Resolve to let your child(ren) take your picture. They’ve been good models, now return the favor. Be sure to smile.
- Resolve to read to you children. No matter how old, kids still love to hear your voice read a nurturing tale.
- Resolve to have your children nap. Nap time can be quiet time or reading time but have ‘down time’ that is non-negotiable and not in front of the TV.
- Resolve to tell your children about your childhood. They will be turned on by the simplest things and you’ll have fun sharing.
- Resolve to talk to your children without your cell phone in hand during dinner, driving, bedtime and when they need you.
- Resolve to sit at the dinner table for dinner and talk about manners.
- Resolve to talk about your family values. It.Is.Important.
- And, remember to SMILE!
To celebrate the New Year and these 2014 Joovy ResolutionsX2, please enter our Rafflecopter giveaway. For participating, you’ll have a chance to win a Joovy bundle valued at $600. And, to earn EXTRA ENTRIES, we’ve curated a list of some of the BEST BABY, KID & MOM BLOGS in the world. Please follow them on Facebook to keep up to date on all things mom and kid related!