Tuesday, 3 June 2014
Hope the dad(s)in your life had a wonderful Father’s day! It’s fun to celebrate and fete those guys who we look up to and count on as father figures. We love that many of them are already ‘Joovy Dads’ and look forward to the others who will be one day soon!
Our Dads Day Gear Up was fun and we have winners! Congratulations to all and thank you ALL for participating!
theBabaSling Betty Evans-Beck
Nook Randi L Rohman
MoonRoom Trisha Worley
TooFold Angela Burgess Villa
Winners should check their inbox for instructions on how to redeem your prize!
Here comes Father’s Day! Dads have their own style and way of getting things done SO, to celebrate all things DAD, we want to offer some of our super spectacular DAD GEAR for the ACTIVE DAD in your life. At Joovy, we embrace active lifestyles and encourage all families to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. The season of outdoor living is upon us and we think its important to get kids outside: beach, park, camp, backyard! And, why not take along some cool Joovy gear to make the adventure enjoyable and fun?
Dad’s Day Gear Up Giveaway starts today and runs through June 12. Please use #DadsDayGearUp and #ActiveDad when sharing.
Check out the line-up of prizes!
- GRAND PRIZE - TooFold. The TooFold is a dream stroller for active dads and parents. This amazing ride is highly engineered and has performance plus! The TooFold is an All-Terrain stroller that will get dad from point A to point Z with easy handling and total comfort for child. With a built in stroller board or optional second seat, dad has room for two riders! This will quickly become the family’s ‘preferred ride.’
- RUNNER UP - MoonRoom – The MoonRoom is out of this world! With over 10 square feet of space, this awesome play yard is perfect for backyard, campgrounds, beach and adventure. The MoonRoom comes with a 100% cotton sheet and travel bag.
- THIRD WINNER - Nook – The Nook is not only good looking, it is the easiest-to-use highchair on the market. Dads love it’s compact fold and easy-to-clean seat. This essential outdoor gear is perfect for picnics at the park, campground or beach and it’s portability will put a smile on both parent’s faces!
- FOURTH WINNER – theBabaSling - Dads know that held babies are happy babies and they love to be close to baby too. theBabaSling offers dad’s a stylish and comfortable way to carry baby around the house, on a walk, to the park or anywhere he desires. Available in 10 great colors, theBabaSling comes in one-size-fits-all and has over 5 carrying positions, dads will love the options!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Tuesday, 6 August 2013
Thanks to all who entered and participated in our Joovy Tuesday contest. We are excited that theBabaSling by Joovy is the FIRST sling to carry the distinguished JPMA certification! JPMA and Joovy take your child’s safety very seriously and we aspire to the highest standards.
The winner of our giveaway is Ashley Cabrera. Ashley, please contact us at 877.456.5049 to redeem your prize!
The Juvenile Product Manufacturer’s Association (JPMA) is a national trade association that represents 95% of manufacturers in the prenatal to preschool industry.
The association was founded in the 50s and has grown to over 250 manufacturers whose focus is to enhance children’s product safety. JPMA’s extensive history of leadership in juvenile product safety includes the development of a comprehensive Certification Program to help guide parents and caregivers toward purchasing juvenile products that are built with safety in mind.
This year, JPMA introduced a new sling category to the JPMA Certification program. Joovy is thrilled to be the very first JPMA Certified sling manufacturer and wanted to share this distinction with the world!
Educating baby wearers is of great importance to us at Joovy. That is why we have a library of videos dedicated to educate wearers on how to properly use and wear theBabaSling with their child.
We at Joovy believe that held babies are happy babies and we are proud to bring you this award-winning baby carrier that now carries the JPMA certification proudly!
Enter to WIN theBabaSling today! Rafflecopter below image.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Friday, 24 May 2013
I use the BabaSling all the time! Around the house, out for walks, duffy boat rides, baby showers (ALL the mamas and mamas-to-be asked where to get one!)… you name it, and I’ve got it with me!
My son, Gavin will be 8 months old on Monday. He’s 20lbs, and it has become increasingly difficult for me to carry him for extended periods of time. He’s currently in a stage where he always wants to be held! The BabaSling has been a perfect answer to my prayers! It’s simple and effective. I’ve had other carriers… who has time to wrap a 50-foot piece of cloth around your body when you’re on the go? Not to mention if your baby is screaming to be picked up! I really wish I had the BabaSling when Gavin was a newborn!
Submitted by Diane in Los Angeles
Thursday, 1 November 2012
theBabaSling by Joovy makes an appearance on the hit ABC show Revenge, starring Madeleine Stowe and Emily VaCamp. In episode 5 (photos below) Margarita Levieva as Amanda Clarke/Emily Thorne is wearing her infant in the Charcoal Grey theBabaSling
Are you watching Revenge? This is the second season and the show is getting high marks. Revenge was nominated for Favorite New TV Drama at the 2012 People’s Choice Awards!
And speaking of awards, theBabaSling is the recipient of many industry and consumer awards. Most recently, theBabaSling was selected a Babble’s Favorite Carrier, People’s Choice!
Tune in and keep your eye out for theBabaSling and more Joovy products! Revenge can be seen on ABC Sunday nights, 9 pm EST.
- ABC TV series “Revenge”
- Episode the Sling appears: Revenge.Season 2 Episode 05 the Sling appears after 38 Minutes till the end.
Saturday, 29 September 2012
Joovy is honored to have theBabaSling chosen as a Reader’s Choice for best baby carriers of 2012! The BabaSling comes in ten different fabrics including an organic, lite and classic styles. Easy to use, theBabaSling is perfect for breastfeeding moms, dads who want to be close to baby and all care givers. We’ve posted many videos to emphasize proper wearing and use. Check out theBabaSling for yourself!
Thursday, 20 September 2012
We love daddies and their clever approach to parenting. What do you think about this dog daddy? Apparently, pets are wearable too! We LOVE this and just had to share. The turquoise BabaSling looks smashing and pup looks mighty happy!