Tuesday, 3 June 2014
Hope the dad(s)in your life had a wonderful Father’s day! It’s fun to celebrate and fete those guys who we look up to and count on as father figures. We love that many of them are already ‘Joovy Dads’ and look forward to the others who will be one day soon!
Our Dads Day Gear Up was fun and we have winners! Congratulations to all and thank you ALL for participating!
theBabaSling Betty Evans-Beck
Nook Randi L Rohman
MoonRoom Trisha Worley
TooFold Angela Burgess Villa
Winners should check their inbox for instructions on how to redeem your prize!
Here comes Father’s Day! Dads have their own style and way of getting things done SO, to celebrate all things DAD, we want to offer some of our super spectacular DAD GEAR for the ACTIVE DAD in your life. At Joovy, we embrace active lifestyles and encourage all families to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. The season of outdoor living is upon us and we think its important to get kids outside: beach, park, camp, backyard! And, why not take along some cool Joovy gear to make the adventure enjoyable and fun?
Dad’s Day Gear Up Giveaway starts today and runs through June 12. Please use #DadsDayGearUp and #ActiveDad when sharing.
Check out the line-up of prizes!
- GRAND PRIZE – TooFold. The TooFold is a dream stroller for active dads and parents. This amazing ride is highly engineered and has performance plus! The TooFold is an All-Terrain stroller that will get dad from point A to point Z with easy handling and total comfort for child. With a built in stroller board or optional second seat, dad has room for two riders! This will quickly become the family’s ‘preferred ride.’
- RUNNER UP – MoonRoom – The MoonRoom is out of this world! With over 10 square feet of space, this awesome play yard is perfect for backyard, campgrounds, beach and adventure. The MoonRoom comes with a 100% cotton sheet and travel bag.
- THIRD WINNER - Nook – The Nook is not only good looking, it is the easiest-to-use highchair on the market. Dads love it’s compact fold and easy-to-clean seat. This essential outdoor gear is perfect for picnics at the park, campground or beach and it’s portability will put a smile on both parent’s faces!
- FOURTH WINNER – theBabaSling – Dads know that held babies are happy babies and they love to be close to baby too. theBabaSling offers dad’s a stylish and comfortable way to carry baby around the house, on a walk, to the park or anywhere he desires. Available in 10 great colors, theBabaSling comes in one-size-fits-all and has over 5 carrying positions, dads will love the options!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Saturday, 5 April 2014
Check out the April/May issue of Fit Pregnancy on new stands now! A couple of cool Joovy products just might make an appearance!
Thursday, 7 March 2013
Your eyes are not playing tricks on you! That is Dr. Tanya who has written three books for the American Academy of Pediatrics in the Joovy Room2. She is a self-described, Pediatrician, Author, Parenting Expert and Mom!!! Her website is www.drtanya.com She is a regular contributor on The Today Show on NBC. This event was Developmental Milestones with Dr Tanya, February, 27 for a Lunch and Learn in Playa Vista, California.
Photo Credit to Club MomMe
Dr. Tanya and a couple of girlfriends in the Joovy Room2
Saturday, 5 January 2013
Thank you for my new playard it is really cool and I have been having a ball in it…you are awesome and you are right the color rocks!!!
Have a great day and don’t forget to play.
Your new friend
Wednesday, 28 November 2012
It’s out of this world! Joovy’s new MoonRoom is a playard with a different dimension! Actually, like our popular Room ² the MoonRoom has 10 square feet of space so baby has plenty of room for play and sleep. The difference is that instead of a square, the top rails are rotated creating the coolest space for kids we’ve ever seen! Just like all Joovy playards, the MoonRoom comes with a 100% cotton sheet, travel bag and it’s available in purpleness, charcoal and black.
The MoonRoom folds up the same way our Room playards fold and each weighs in at 27.5 pounds. Sturdy and reliable, the MoonRoom is constructed with the highest quality materials and is covered with 600D nylon. The playard is age-graded from birth to 35″. Extra sheets will be available for purchase. Dimensions are: Folded: 11” H x 11” W x 38.5” D , assembled: 30” H x 47” W x 47” D.
Joovy goes to the moon with the new MoonRoom!
Monday, 10 September 2012
Take a look at this! A mom needed to change a diaper and found the perfect place at the CBME show in Shanghai recently where Joovy was showcasing new products. It doesn’t get any better than this! Click on the picture to see the video clip. Where have you found yourself wishing there was a Joovy Room to the rescue?
Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Spring is here! Are you opening doors and airing out? This blog post will hopefully give some pointers on how to approach spring cleaning, or cleaning any other time of the year with toddlers in tow.
Okay Mamas (and Dads) what do you do when you need to clean the house and you’ve got a very active baby or young toddler hanging around? Pulling out cleaning supplies is stressful when you’ve got a little guy who loves to grab the dust brush, jump into the tub and wander into your kitchen — even if you have gates and have childproofed everything possible! And don’t forget how toddlers “help” by pulling papers and toys onto the floor! Even if you are the master of childproofing, it’s hard to keep little ones safe when you’ve got to vacuum or mop…
So, what do you do?
We’ve come up with some tips to make it a little easier
1. Plan out what you are going to do first, second…and so forth.
2. Try to get as much done during nap time or after they’re sleeping at night (obviously this isn’t when you vacuum).
3. Have them “help” a little. If they can understand directions, they can help you pick up their own toys. Have large bins/baskets that they can easily put things into (and will help you organize their stuff).
4. In situations where you don’t want them helping, such as mopping or vacuuming, utilize your playard! Make sure there are soft toys inside and the sheet is clean and let him play! This way, your little one is safe, nearby, and you know they’re not getting into cleaning supplies or slipping on a freshly mopped floor.
Contributed by Nancy Johnson Horn a.k.a The Mama Maven
Friday, 18 March 2011
The Joovy Room² Ultralight is very pleasing to the eye. It is available in a vibrant hue of green or black and has a very lightweight frame, making it easy to pick up and move around.
We were very impressed by the quality of the playard. Thanks to its tapered design, it’s very sturdy. It has lots of room for baby to move around.
The playard takes a bit of time to assemble. It took three people about twenty minutes to figure the instructions and illustrations out. No tools are required to put the playard together. In theory, it’s supposed to just pop open and the side rails should lock, but it took us a long time to get the rails in the correct place.
The playard takes up a large amount of space, which is something to keep in mind if you are using it in a cramped bedroom or hotel room. Assembled, the product will not easily fit in a closet or car trunk, but it is very compact when unassembled. The playard is much easier to take apart than to put together—it only took one person to put it away. The product can be disassembled two different ways for storage purposes: in half for quick storage, or in a super compact fold for travel.
The playard is a safe and sturdy product. There are no special safety features.
The playard is very comfortable. It has a nice, thick, extremely soft foam mattress—though it’s not so soft as to cause concern for SIDS. The product comes with a fitted sheet made specifically to fit the mattress.
This product is very versatile: it can be used both in the house and outside, and has enough room for baby to sleep or to play. The playard accommodates babies and toddlers up to 35 inches tall, with no weight limit. The only downside is that it has to be disassembled to fit though a regular doorway. The joovy playard only has one level for the child to sleep.
This item is easy to clean. The manufacturer recommends cleaning the playard by wiping it down with a clean cloth. It has fabric handrails and netting on the sides. The comfortable fabric mattress can be easily wiped clean with soap and water.