Friday, 29 June 2012
Joovy was thrilled to see the Joovy Zoom featured in the July issue of Pregnancy & Newborn.Â The photo is of the Zoom ATS, one of 3 joggers made by Joovy.Â The ATS offers a fixed front wheel, for serious joggers.Â Joovy also offers a swivel wheel model, the Zoom 360. Looking good in NYC!
Thanks Pregnancy and Newborn!
Monday, 14 May 2012
You asked for it and we are delivering it: the new infant car seat adapters for the Joovy Zoom!Â These dandy attachments make the Zoom stroller functional from the first day baby comes home.Â The stroller can be used with a child up to 75 pounds!Â The Zoom Car Seat Adapter is available in three different models: one each for Chicco, Graco and Peg Perego infant seats.Â The Zoom 360 Car Seat Adapters use the car seat’s existing latching mechanism and simply “click” into place.Â This is the ideal balance of simplicity and security.Â Additionally, the Zoom’s compact fold works with the car seat adapter installed, making it a snap to use.
Make exercise a family outing earlier than ever before with the Zoom 360 and the new car seat adapters.
Check out these other views:
Friday, 2 March 2012
Greetings from eastern Pennsylvania!
Joovyâ€™s biggest fans, aka, the Joovy Posse (from left: Greyson, Sofia, and Della).
We are big advocates of your Zoom 360 jogging stroller hence we managed to convince each other to get them (instead of other great contenders out there; such as the BOB).Â Our experience has been very positive and we can’t stop raving about them to our friends who inquire about jogging strollers.Â By far this is the BEST deal out on the market for a great quality product at an affordable mid-range price.Â Â If you ask us mamas what we love about the Joovy, weÂ would say: “We love the price, we love the high bar handle, we love the real bike tires, we love the shocks, hence we love how smooth it rides, we love how it’s easy to pack-up, we love the fun name. ”
Contributed by the Joovy Zoom Posse from Pennsylvania!
Monday, 26 September 2011
The right gear makes all the difference in running a 5K!
As parents, sometimes we don’t do enough for ourselves. With childhood obesity rates rising in America, the best thing we can do for ourselves to to set an example for our children. One way is to get off the couch and to run (or walk) a 5K race. You can even get your kids involved — by signing your older kids up for a shorter race or take a younger child along with you in a jogging stroller! If you are taking off, with child in tow, we have some recommendations.
1. Make your child has good head control (babies should be over 6 months –I’d recommend over 8 months).
2. Be safe — if you are running (or walking on a straight path), lock the front wheel (wheels), make sure your child is snugly harnessed in, and loop the safety strap around one of your wrists.
2. Your child should be wearing sunscreen and sun/wind protective clothing. Make sure the sunshade is down and they keep cool. If its a really hot day, you may have to change your plans and go solo.
3. Make sure you have hydration for you and your child. Pack a small cooler, in an accessible part of the basket or in a parent console, with at least two cups or bottles for your child — you may be able to grab the open cups of water on the trail, but it’s going to be messy for your child.
4. Leave the heavy diaper bag in the car, take a large ziploc with a change of clothes, a couple of diapers, changing pad, wipes, and 1 outfit — in case you have to stop and change a diaper on the way.
5. Make it fun! Sing to your child, talk to him about what you’re seeing, have fun!
For jogging, Joovy’s got two models, the Zoom 360 and the Zoom ATS. The Zoom ATS is a fixed front wheel jogger for serious runners, and the Zoom 360 is a swivel front wheel version for maximum
maneuverability. If you want a rugged stroller that can also be used as a jogger and/or bike trailer, the new Joovy Cocoon is a great option.
Contributed by Nancy Johnson Horn