Monday, 17 September 2012
Joovy attended the Kind+Jugend Trade Show in Cologne, Germany for the sixth consecutive year.Â The booth was full of new products and Joovy shared several new introductions with buyers from around the world.
Joovy’s introductions include new categories and a wide range of juvenile products including bottles, potty training and accessories for their growing line of strollers.Â Check back for more pictures soon.
Monday, 10 September 2012
Take a look at this!Â A mom needed to change a diaper and found the perfect place at the CBME show inÂ Shanghai recently where Joovy was showcasing new products.Â It doesn’t get any better than this!Â Click on the picture to see the video clip.Â Where have you found yourself wishing there was a Joovy Room to the rescue?
Tuesday, 4 September 2012
New mom, actress Wynn Everett of HBO’s The Newsroom was recently seen strolling in Los Angeles with her new baby bundle, Asher!Â What were mom and baby strolling in?Â A Joovy Zoom 360 in red outfitted with the new infant car seat adapter!Â Mom and baby looked amazing and clearly were enjoying the stroll!
Wynn raved about the Joovy Zoom, “Took a spin for the first time last night and as you can see, Asher LOVES HER JOOVY!!! It has such an easy push, I love how it takes all the millions of bumps in our sidewalks here in our Los Angeles neighborhood.Â Our sidewalks are NOT easy and The Joovy maneuvers them like a champ. There’s tons of storage on this jogger and the infant car seat adapter allows us to take her out, even though she is still an infant.Â LOVE that we will beÂ able to use the Zoom until she is a big girl!
Can’t wait to use my Joovy Groove when the time is right but I am LOVING the Zoom!”
In addition to The Newsroom, Wynn’s credits include Charlie Wilson’s War,Â NCIS: Los Angeles, Hope and Faith, The Menatalist.
Friday, 31 August 2012
We have a winner in our Dog Days of Summer Giveaway!Â Paul Ragaglia has won the $200 prize!!!Â Congratulations Paul! You’ve just won $200 to spend at www.joovy.com.Â Paul mentioned that he has his eye on our Joovy Ergo Caboose.Â What a great choice in tandem strollers!Â Paul, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!
Friday, 31 August 2012
The beautiful and stylish Camila Alves was out and about with her 2 and 4 year olds for a stroll in Manhattan this week.Â Hubby Matthew McConaughey was not along for the walk but we understand he may be at work on his newest film.Â Check out the wheels the McConaugheys drive: the Caboose Ultralight in Orangie!Â Perfect for growing families!Â Older kids absolutely love that they can sit or stand on the back.
And, smart mama has everyone in shades!
Camila has great style, but look at that Caboose Ultralight!Â Check out the neoprene parent organizer and oversized basket!
There is a space for everyone!Â When number 3 arrives, we’d love to send them a Caboose Too seat for their ride!
Thursday, 23 August 2012
Thanks to all who entered our flash giveaway yesterday for the giggle guide to baby gear and theBabaSling by Joovy!Â Rafflecopter has selected the winner from all entries and Cess Angbuete-Uy is the lucky giveaway winner!Â Congratulations!!! Please contact us at email@example.com with your shipping information and we’ll get this out right away.
And, don’t forget we have another fantastic giveaway here on our blog: the Dog Days of Summer.Â The prize for that giveaway is $200 to spend at www.joovy.com!Â In addition, we have our monthly photo contest going on as well.Â Don’t miss out on all this Joovy fun!
Wednesday, 22 August 2012
Are you newly pregnant? Have a BFF who just found out?Â Here’s a double duo shower gift for you to share!Â One day only!
Where do you begin with all the gear?Â What is necessary and what is right for you?Â We have a giggle guide to baby gear by Ali Wong that is known as the Smart Shopping Companion for New Parents PLUS theBabaSling by Joovy!Â The BabaSling comes in 10 great colors!Â There is even an organic fabric and a special edition print!Â The BabaSlingÂ sling is perfectly shaped to support a newbornâ€™s developing spine while providing essential closeness and bonding between parent and baby.Â With five carrying positions and easily adjustable straps (can be worn on right or left shoulder), theBabaSling is so easy to use it can be safely shared with grandparents, older siblings and caregivers.
Enter to win this shower gift for yourself or a friend who is just starting her pregnancy journey!Â One day only!Â What a great shower gift!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Monday, 20 August 2012
If there were one aspect of parenting I would outsource, potty training would win hands down.Â Â Itâ€™s hard, itâ€™s messy, and it can take a really long time.
Well, just because youâ€™re potty training your child, doesnâ€™t mean that life as you know it has to come to a stop.Â Here are a few tips that have helped us train our kids while getting out and still having some fun (because letâ€™s face it, youâ€™re earning it).
- Know that your kids are going to have accidents.Â Just because they have 3 accidents in one day doesnâ€™t necessarily mean that they are not ready to be potty trained, it may just mean that they need more help.Â Donâ€™t give up.Â Potty training is a process, so itâ€™s helpful to think in terms of weeks (or months), not days!
- Treat pull-ups like underwear, not diapers.Â Really, they will save your life and allow you to leave the house.Â Donâ€™t use them all the time, but for outings, they canâ€™t be beat.
- Always carry a change of clothes.Â And I mean always.Â For boys, nylon windpants are our favorites and leggings are great for girls.Â Honestly, it doesnâ€™t take much more room than a diaper and youâ€™ll be grateful you have them!
- Go easy on your kids.Â Potty training is really hard for them.Â Would you want to stop playing with your toys to go to the bathroom?Â Itâ€™s hard for them to understand why they need to do it, so be patient.Â Remember, you need to workÂ withÂ your toddler to make this happen.
- Donâ€™t become homebound.Â The first few days of potty training are helpful to stay home, but eventually you need to get out.Â With some kids, this means showing them where the toilet is every time you go somewhere new.Â Other kids need you to carry their little in the back of the car because itâ€™s so hard for them to go in a new place (Mason).Â Be brave and go play, even if you are working on potty training.Â I can guarantee that both you and your child will appreciate the break!
Remember, even though potty training is really hard, it will eventually be over.Â Â Hopefully, youâ€™ll be able to look back at this phase and laugh (or at least not cry anymore).
Written by Jessica Averett from bring-the-kids.com
Joovy would like to add that we take potty training seriously and we invite you to check out our potty, the JoovyÂ Loo.
Thursday, 16 August 2012
My daughter and friends son watching the annual christmas parade from the Joovy. They forgot their stroller, but we had a extra seat! I would put the money towards a single stroller.
Thursday, 16 August 2012
This is my kids ready to go for a walk in their Joovy Caboose. Joovy makes getting out for exercise easy for mom. My 5 year old is starting school so I will be down to one child to take on walks a single stroller like the Groove would be wonderful.