Friday, 21 February 2014
We are excited to announce our newest Joovy Authorized Dealer in Houston, Kuhl Linscomb!
Kuhl-Linscomb searches for products worldwide and is known for their style, taste, discernment, strict editing, product mix and best of the best brands in each category. They are also “unrelenting” in their efforts to provide fantastic customer service. That’s a combination that we LOVE!
They are located in Downtown Houston, so if you are in the area go check them out.
Thursday, 20 February 2014
“We absolutely love the Joovy Groove Ultralight!!! I have completely stopped using my other, heavier stroller, and I’ve loaned it to a few friends who have loved it too. My favorite feature is the ability to lay the seat back without disrupting a sleeping kid. My daughter loves that her legs can be supported up, instead of dangling down. And my mom, in an effort to keep the sun from burning my daughter when the shade wasn’t enough, found out that she could pull the stroller just as easily as she could push it – so great!
We will definitely recommend this stroller to our friends and are looking forward to trying out some of your other products.”
Monday, 17 February 2014
Thank you to all who participated in last week’s “BabyMineValentine Giveaway. We were overjoyed by all the baby love ~ We are showcasing some of our favorite Instagram entries here. And, the 3 winners are posted below! Congrats to all!
And, the prize package winners are….
PRIZE PACKAGE #1
PRIZE PACKAGE #2
PRIZE PACKAGE #3
CONGRATS TO ALL and THANK YOU EVERYONE!
The week of LOVE has arrived and we are celebrating with the biggest #BabyMineValentine Giveaway ever! We’ve partnered once again with the KangaCare folks to bring you a giveaway with more than $6000 worth of amazing baby gear to give to THREE families this Valentines Day! Enter the #BabyMineValentine giveaway now through Friday:
Here are the prize packages to feast your eyes on and be sure to enter below:
75 more entries here
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thursday, 6 February 2014
Tuesday, 21 January 2014
Tuesday, 21 January 2014
WOW! Thanks to ALL who made this amazing giveaway so successful. We are delighted to announce that the winner has been chosen by Rafflecopter. The winner of the 2014 Joovy ResolutionsX2 is Courtney Faith Vera. Congrats Courtney Faith and please look for an email in your inbox on how to redeem your $600 spending spree at Joovy! Thanks to all for participating and keep up with your ResolutionsX2.
The new year is well under way and we’re wondering if you’ve kept up with your New Year’s Resolutions? It’s hard to stay 100% committed to some resolutions. We know that it takes awhile to create new habits and routines, especially when we want big changes in our lives. Some resolutions are too lofty and doomed for failure from the git go. We believe in easing into big changes and hope you’re not too hard on yourself (if you’ve slipped up a bit.) Did you resolve to ‘lose weight’, ‘get fit’ and ‘eat clean’ and miss 14 out of 15 days days of working out, eat the ice-cream in the refrigerator and gain 5 pounds? Our guess is that you’re not alone. So….
Need a restart?
Instead of beating yourself up about not keeping up with your BIG resolutions, we suggest setting smaller, realistic daily resolutions that are easy to accomplish and set you up for success. These Joovy 2014 ResolutionsX2 will have *almost* instant results. You’ll feel productive and this will help you stay on track with your bigger resolutions! (We know you can do it.)
Here are our 2014 ResolutionsX2 – Joovy style. We think these are smart, immediate and and impactful:
- Resolve to Smile. That’s right. Smile.
- Resolve to be active everyday. No measures, just get active with your kids. Play, walk, stroll.
- Resolve to have a ‘treat’ with your child(ren) when its treat time. Share treats with your kids. They can be healthy most of the time and sometimes indulgent.
- Resolve to let your child(ren) take your picture. They’ve been good models, now return the favor. Be sure to smile.
- Resolve to read to you children. No matter how old, kids still love to hear your voice read a nurturing tale.
- Resolve to have your children nap. Nap time can be quiet time or reading time but have ‘down time’ that is non-negotiable and not in front of the TV.
- Resolve to tell your children about your childhood. They will be turned on by the simplest things and you’ll have fun sharing.
- Resolve to talk to your children without your cell phone in hand during dinner, driving, bedtime and when they need you.
- Resolve to sit at the dinner table for dinner and talk about manners.
- Resolve to talk about your family values. It.Is.Important.
- And, remember to SMILE!
To celebrate the New Year and these 2014 Joovy ResolutionsX2, please enter our Rafflecopter giveaway. For participating, you’ll have a chance to win a Joovy bundle valued at $600. And, to earn EXTRA ENTRIES, we’ve curated a list of some of the BEST BABY, KID & MOM BLOGS in the world. Please follow them on Facebook to keep up to date on all things mom and kid related!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thursday, 16 January 2014
Journalist, television correspondent and author Lisa Ling and her husband Paul are Joovy parents! This amazing couple is ‘mom’ and ‘dad’ to Jett, their daughter born in March of 2013.We are delighted that Lisa, Paul and Jett are a true Joovy family with the addition of the Tricycoo, Groove Ultralight and Loo to their line up of Joovy products. Check out the pictures below to see Jett in her new wheels! Jett LOVES her new Joovy tricycle!! – Lisa Ling
Wednesday, 15 January 2014
We were delighted to visit with our partners from Thailand while in Hong Kong! Dan & Jan Na Thalang with Sukanya Wallin, stopped by to see all the new product introductions.
For more information for Joovy products in Thailand, please contact M.E.D Co., Ltd
Contact person : Rochana Na Thalang
Tel: +668 4876 1676
Contact person : Sukanya Wallin
Tel: +668 4876 1697
Tuesday, 7 January 2014
This is the time of year when it is so tempting to hibernate and stay inside as much
as possible, especially if you live somewhere “north” (AKA Cold) and are a parent of
The enormous task of wrestling toddlers into winter clothing is enough to make any
sane person think carefully about how often they want to bother with the hassle.
But, despite all the trouble, getting outside in the winter is good for your kids,
yourselves AND (believe it or not) your sanity! Here are a few benefits of getting
outside at least 15 minutes every day:
- Encourages active movement
- Promotes creative play with natural objects (sticks, rocks, dirt, snow or ice)
- Boosts moods
- Helps increase immunity
- Provides a change of pace and scenery
- Makes it easier to unplug and focus primarily on your family
We are firm believers in the fact that good gear and smart layering also helps
tremendously with making sure everyone is staying happy outside. Some of our
best tips for winter warmth include:
- Start with a wool or polypro base layer
- Stay away from cotton, especially for socks and base layers – they trap body moisture and result in being colder faster
- On really cold days, double up on mittens (use a liner + a waterproof shell) and stick a hand warmer between the layers if you need to.
- Be aware that sedentary children (in strollers or carriers) need to be dressed warmer than active children or yourself. Check hands and feet often for warmth. Use extra blankets (fleece is great) over kids in strollers and wearbabies in carriers close to your own body heat.
Finally, the most important part of getting outside as a family is to remain positive.
Kids are keenly aware of your own attitude, so stay upbeat and make it as fun as
- Play games – engage with them instead of just sending them out to play on
- their own
- Look online for great winter back yard games. A few inches of snow is just as
- much fun as a sandbox (and much bigger too!)
- Go sledding, snowshoeing or on walks (all of which require no special skills)
- Be silly. Laugh, run, jump and enjoy snow (or whatever you have in your
- own back yard.)
- Try a new skill as a family – Ski, ice skate, build snow forts, etc. You may be
- surprised with what your own family members end up loving.
- Come inside to hot drinks to warm up little bodies again.
Kids of all ages (that means you too, parents!) need fresh air to clear their minds,
boost endorphins and encourage a healthy lifestyle. Embrace it this winter and get
Contributed by Amelia Mayer of Tales of a Mountain Mama