Tuesday, 21 January 2014
WOW! Thanks to ALL who made this amazing giveaway so successful. We are delighted to announce that the winner has been chosen by Rafflecopter. The winner of the 2014 Joovy ResolutionsX2 is Courtney Faith Vera. Congrats Courtney Faith and please look for an email in your inbox on how to redeem your $600 spending spree at Joovy! Thanks to all for participating and keep up with your ResolutionsX2.
The new year is well under way and we’re wondering if you’ve kept up with your New Year’s Resolutions? It’s hard to stay 100% committed to some resolutions. We know that it takes awhile to create new habits and routines, especially when we want big changes in our lives. Some resolutions are too lofty and doomed for failure from the git go. We believe in easing into big changes and hope you’re not too hard on yourself (if you’ve slipped up a bit.) Did you resolve to ‘lose weight’, ‘get fit’ and ‘eat clean’ and miss 14 out of 15 days days of working out, eat the ice-cream in the refrigerator and gain 5 pounds? Our guess is that you’re not alone. So….
Need a restart?
Instead of beating yourself up about not keeping up with your BIG resolutions, we suggest setting smaller, realistic daily resolutions that are easy to accomplish and set you up for success. These Joovy 2014 ResolutionsX2 will have *almost* instant results. You’ll feel productive and this will help you stay on track with your bigger resolutions! (We know you can do it.)
Here are our 2014 ResolutionsX2 – Joovy style. We think these are smart, immediate and and impactful:
- Resolve to Smile. That’s right. Smile.
- Resolve to be active everyday. No measures, just get active with your kids. Play, walk, stroll.
- Resolve to have a ‘treat’ with your child(ren) when its treat time. Share treats with your kids. They can be healthy most of the time and sometimes indulgent.
- Resolve to let your child(ren) take your picture. They’ve been good models, now return the favor. Be sure to smile.
- Resolve to read to you children. No matter how old, kids still love to hear your voice read a nurturing tale.
- Resolve to have your children nap. Nap time can be quiet time or reading time but have ‘down time’ that is non-negotiable and not in front of the TV.
- Resolve to tell your children about your childhood. They will be turned on by the simplest things and you’ll have fun sharing.
- Resolve to talk to your children without your cell phone in hand during dinner, driving, bedtime and when they need you.
- Resolve to sit at the dinner table for dinner and talk about manners.
- Resolve to talk about your family values. It.Is.Important.
- And, remember to SMILE!
To celebrate the New Year and these 2014 Joovy ResolutionsX2, please enter our Rafflecopter giveaway. For participating, you’ll have a chance to win a Joovy bundle valued at $600. And, to earn EXTRA ENTRIES, we’ve curated a list of some of the BEST BABY, KID & MOM BLOGS in the world. Please follow them on Facebook to keep up to date on all things mom and kid related!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thursday, 16 January 2014
Journalist, television correspondent and author Lisa Ling and her husband Paul are Joovy parents! This amazing couple is ‘mom’ and ‘dad’ to Jett, their daughter born in March of 2013.We are delighted that Lisa, Paul and Jett are a true Joovy family with the addition of the Tricycoo, Groove Ultralight and Loo to their line up of Joovy products. Check out the pictures below to see Jett in her new wheels! Jett LOVES her new Joovy tricycle!! – Lisa Ling
Wednesday, 15 January 2014
We were delighted to visit with our partners from Thailand while in Hong Kong! Dan & Jan Na Thalang with Sukanya Wallin, stopped by to see all the new product introductions.
For more information for Joovy products in Thailand, please contact M.E.D Co., Ltd
Contact person : Rochana Na Thalang
Tel: +668 4876 1676
Contact person : Sukanya Wallin
Tel: +668 4876 1697
Tuesday, 7 January 2014
This is the time of year when it is so tempting to hibernate and stay inside as much
as possible, especially if you live somewhere “north” (AKA Cold) and are a parent of
The enormous task of wrestling toddlers into winter clothing is enough to make any
sane person think carefully about how often they want to bother with the hassle.
But, despite all the trouble, getting outside in the winter is good for your kids,
yourselves AND (believe it or not) your sanity! Here are a few benefits of getting
outside at least 15 minutes every day:
- Encourages active movement
- Promotes creative play with natural objects (sticks, rocks, dirt, snow or ice)
- Boosts moods
- Helps increase immunity
- Provides a change of pace and scenery
- Makes it easier to unplug and focus primarily on your family
We are firm believers in the fact that good gear and smart layering also helps
tremendously with making sure everyone is staying happy outside. Some of our
best tips for winter warmth include:
- Start with a wool or polypro base layer
- Stay away from cotton, especially for socks and base layers – they trap body moisture and result in being colder faster
- On really cold days, double up on mittens (use a liner + a waterproof shell) and stick a hand warmer between the layers if you need to.
- Be aware that sedentary children (in strollers or carriers) need to be dressed warmer than active children or yourself. Check hands and feet often for warmth. Use extra blankets (fleece is great) over kids in strollers and wearbabies in carriers close to your own body heat.
Finally, the most important part of getting outside as a family is to remain positive.
Kids are keenly aware of your own attitude, so stay upbeat and make it as fun as
- Play games – engage with them instead of just sending them out to play on
- their own
- Look online for great winter back yard games. A few inches of snow is just as
- much fun as a sandbox (and much bigger too!)
- Go sledding, snowshoeing or on walks (all of which require no special skills)
- Be silly. Laugh, run, jump and enjoy snow (or whatever you have in your
- own back yard.)
- Try a new skill as a family – Ski, ice skate, build snow forts, etc. You may be
- surprised with what your own family members end up loving.
- Come inside to hot drinks to warm up little bodies again.
Kids of all ages (that means you too, parents!) need fresh air to clear their minds,
boost endorphins and encourage a healthy lifestyle. Embrace it this winter and get
Contributed by Amelia Mayer of Tales of a Mountain Mama
Monday, 6 January 2014
Joovy is excited to introduce the newest high chair in our line-up: the HiLo! The HiLo is so much more than a high chair, it’s truly an heirloom piece of furniture you’ll want to save for when your grandchildren arrive!
Available in a variety of Joovy colors, the HiLo incorporates Joovy’s simple and understated modern look with incredible functionality! As a highchair, the HiLo has a 5-point harness for your baby’s safety and security. A great tray is equipped with a dishwasher safe insert for easy cleaning.
When baby is ready to graduate to a toddler size chair, the HiLo turns over in a matter of seconds to a new lower height chair that can be pulled up to the kitchen or dining table. It’s as easy as that! Why buy more than one chair when the HiLo offers such versatility?
Sunday, 5 January 2014
This morning is the opening of the 2014 Hong Kong Baby Products Fair in Hong Kong. Attendees will see over 450 international exhibitors including Joovy who will be showcasing many new products. Take a peek and some of the new Joovy products here!
Wednesday, 1 January 2014
Joovy wishes all of you the very best for 2014. We hope your heart is full, your belly too! May the New Year bring love, laughter and lots of great memory making moments!
Tuesday, 31 December 2013
Everyday, we strive to create the best, most reliable products for every child that touches our products. In doing so, we stay true to our mission of putting the safety and happiness of children and parents first in everything we do.
Joovy, in an abundance of caution, is voluntarily recalling all Zoom® Car Seat Adapters. We have many satisfied customers using the Zoom® Car Seat Adapters everyday but if not secured properly, the adapter can detach from the stroller.
Because we stand behind each and every product we bring to market and want to be proactive in offering a resolution, we have partnered with the CPSC to voluntarily recall the units that have been shipped to consumers and retailers. We are offering free repair kits to assure a more secure attachment of the adapter to the stroller frame. The products involved are model numbers 00945 Zoom® Car Seat Adapter for Graco®, 00946 Zoom® Car Seat Adapter for Chicco®, and 00947 Zoom® Car Seat Adapter for Peg Perego®.
For more information or if you own one of these products, please follow these steps to receive your free repair kit.
- Call 855-251-0759 to order a free repair kit
- Visit joovy.com and click on Recall Information at the bottom of the page.
- Updated Zoom® Car Seat Adapters are now available. These adapters are not affected by this recall and can be ordered using the following part numbers: 00948 Zoom® Car Seat Adapter for Graco® Classic Connect, 00949 Zoom® Car Seat Adapter Chicco®, and 00951 Zoom® Car Seat Adapter Peg Perego®.
Our Joovy® family is very important to us and we appreciate your understanding and continued support.